Thursday, July 23, 2009


We were able to celebrate with my sweet younger brother, Joey, on his birthday.(July 20) It was an impromptu visit. But aren't those the most fun. We had burgers, hot dogs, dip, birthday cake, and fun while we went exploring behind their house in a place where people get dirt. The kids called it the mountains and the grand canyon. They don't get out much. Even my mom, dad, and poor overdressed husband made the trek. Husband had to use the water hose when he got home to wash all the red dirt off his dress shoes. It was quite the fun until I had to carry my youngest dressed as spider man all the way back home through briars I might add. He complained of being hot. I don't know why, it is perfectly normal to put on a long sleeved, long pant outfit on top of your shorts and tee to go hiking in Texas...when your 3. Anyway it was a visit I'm glad we had. I even posted pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment