Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Spilled Tea, and unwanted Happy Meals

Well, here goes day 2...Today I had to go to the orthodontist for a financial meeting for Mallory's up and coming braces. It didn't go very well because I had misunderstood the financing options or I was told something besides what really happened...anyway we have got to get that started because Mal has some serious jaw issues. If the braces do not work she might have to have jaw surgery some day...so I am praying they will work. She will have to wear rubber bands all of the time to try and push her bottom teeth to make them straight up and down instead of the reclining position they are currently standing in...Dee Dee took the 2 sets of twins to Henderson's Wal-Mart...joy joy times 2. They all selected their fav toys of the hour and were very well behaved so she said. I dropped them off and picked them up from there. Then we went to McDonald's and had lunch. I have never had a whatacatch with as much tartar sauce as I had today. Usually I think the s-wich could have a little more but today it was dripping out all over the place...yummy...like me some tartar sauce. The girls ate and played very nice...the boys ate when we got home...of course not Mcdonald's leftovers (yuck)...crackers, bean dip (Carson's fav at 3 years old), cheezits, orange juice, hamburger bun, and sour cream and onion chips. Appetizing isn't it? I don't know why I bother...yes I do...for the toys!!!
It was a really nice summer outing until...I went to get a sip of my just refilled iced sweet tea...in my lap the refreshed new ice and tea went...coldness!!! I had to pull over to get rid of all the ice. I drove the rest of the way home sticky and wet...yuck...that's what I get for thinking I look cute in my little outfit. Then when I do finally get home...there are a couple of guys in the back yard digging so we can pour concrete for Mad & Mir's new room...had to explain what happened...like they cared but it did look like something else had happened in my cute little shorts.
Like I said yesterday...this is mostly for my enjoyment...who would want to forget spilling tea all over themselves and more importantly...who else would want to read about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment