Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Popcorn popping, fort building, and rain

Well, hello everyone. This is my very first time to try this blogging thing. I love to read blogs but never thought I had time to do it. But the more blogs I read I realized I wanted and needed to release my thoughts and document some memories for my family. I cannot promise to put anything down worth anyone's reading but I am mostly doing this out of selfishness for my children.

Today began unlike other days we have had this summer. It was dark, thundering, and raining outside. Here in east Texas, where we have not seen much precip this summer, it was a nice change. So after coffee, of course, and a shower, I built both sets of twins an indoor fort complete with an old comforter comfy bottom to lounge in. The boys were extremely excited. The girls not so much except for getting to eat popcorn in it when otherwise banned from the living room. They have a had a great time...now they have decided to watch a movie from their comfy abode.

So to say all of that...that's how I am able to begin I hope a fun journey into the blog world. Hopefully next time I post, I will have a funny story or some important info I think the world needs to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment