Thursday, January 7, 2010

new year - new post

Wow!!! It's a new year already. Where did 2009 go? Hopefully I will be able to post more this year than last. I think I only did 2. I absolutely love reading blogs but I have not got into a habit of writing them yet. I'll tell you what it was though, I couldn't load photos so I got frustrated and have not returned until now. I know that is silly but that is the way I am sometimes. Today is a special day. The Texas Longhorns play for the national title in college football against the Alabama Crimson Tide. Hook ' em Horns!!! The boys are all dressed in t-shirts and the Colt McCoy jersey. We're ready! We're eating chili at my mom's and watching some of the game there. So exciting! My uncle is still in the hospital and we're praying for a quick recovery for him and my sweet aunt. I hope he stops running fever. Mallory received her letter jacket this week. So surreal. Cliff said that reality has sunk in when he saw it. Maddie & Miranda will be honored next week at the school board meeting for their uil accomplishments. Carson & Conner are fighting off the croup virus. It's been hard getting back into a routine but we're managing like we always do - crazy! Until next time...maybe I will post pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment