Monday, June 27, 2011

Good morning Monday

Well I decided to write again today. Not much happened this weekend but I thought I would check in anyway. I'm trying to create a habit. Mom and Dad made it home safely from their vacation. We stayed home all weekend swimming and cleaning a little. We're still praying we can go to Florida. We'll know after this week (figures are crossed). The girls had softball practice. The boys played all weekend. Mallory was MIA some of the weekend. We're just praying for her constantly. This Mom gig I have going is the hardest thing I've ever done ever. And I'm sure I'll look back on these years and remember only the good but today I feel like I am down in a ditch and someone keeps throwing dirt on me and I keep trying to dig deeper. It's never ending. It's exhausting. It's frustrating. And it's wonderful. It's rewarding. It's so incredibly fun. I know it's my calling to be a mom. Thank you Jesus for this opportunity that I have and thank you Jesus that I don't have to do it alone. Thank you for your word so awesome and true to stand on, stand in, and be consumed with because there is no other way we could be comforted. Thank you for this outlet to express myself and to document so I can see your fingertips on our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment